New! Online Registration for Flyers Skate Zone Programs!
We are excited to announce that Flyers Skate Zone is now able to offer online registration for many of our popular programs, including:
Here are the steps to create an online account (ages 18 and over):
1. Choose "Create User Account" or "Create Account"
2. Fill out the required information to set up the account.
3. Add your family members (including children 18 and under), by clicking on the "Add Family Member' link. Make sure to add any of your current or future skating or hockey stars as family members.
4. Submit the information to create an account!
5. Login to the account to sign up for any of our programs!
When you register yourself or your child for a program:
6. Make sure to add the right participant to the program (whether it be yourself or your child).
7. Check the waiver checkbox (when required)
8. Add the program to your shopping cart.
9. When you are ready to check out, hit the checkout button in your shopping cart to begin payment processing.
10. Once complete, you are registered!
Open Ice Availability
Looking for some ice time?