General Manager, Virtua Health Flyers Skate Zone in Pennsauken
Jamie fell in love with the sport of hockey at the age of 6, and has enjoyed the speed of the game ever since. The need to consistently think while on the ice is something that makes hockey a unique sport, and is part of what he preaches as he coaches.
Jamie has coached youth sports for over 25 years, and has served as a head hockey coach in various hockey programs throughout the area, including:
Besides coaching the great game of hockey, Jamie is currently the General Manager of the Viruta Health Flyers Skate Zone in Pennsauken, New Jersey. Previously Jamie has served as the Hockey Director/Operations Manager in our Pennsauken facility, and started with Flyers Skate Zone 11 years ago as the Hockey Director at our Northeast Philadelphia facility.
In his spare time, Jamie enjoys spending time with his family and also serves as Cubmaster for Woodstown Pack 7238.
The Flyers Skate Zone is the perfect opportunity to integrate your brand into the community. With over three million annual visitors, the Flyers Skate Zone and its four locations (Atlantic City, NJ - Northeast Philadelphia, PA - Pennsauken, NJ - Voorhees, NJ) serve a wide spread geographic region. Our facility in Voorhees is also the official training center of the National Hockey League's Philadelphia Flyers.
Flyers Skate Zone Advertising + Partnerships
NBC Sports Philadelphia
3601 South Broad St; Philadelphia, PA 19148
6725 River Road, Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110
• Take the Betsy Ross Bridge into New Jersey.
• Bear to right after crossing bridge, and take second Exit to get on Rt. 130 South
• Travel approximately 1 mile to Cove Road and turn right onto Cove Rd.
• Go to 2nd traffic light and make a right onto River Road
• Flyers Skate Zone is one-eighth mile on the right.
From NJ Turnpike
• Take Exit 4.
• Get on Rt. 73 North.
• Go approximately 5 miles to River Road.
• Take the River Road Exit and head South.
• Flyers Skate Zone is approximately 2 miles on left.
FLYERS SKATE ZONE
Phone: (856) 488 - 9300
Fax: (856) 488 - 9307
Head Hockey Instructor
Gear Zone Manager
Figure Skating Director