Lite Travel League
This year Flyers Skate Zone is excited to join the DVHL (Delaware Valley Hockey League) Lite Travel Division, which will serve to expand the number of teams that your child gets to compete against. We will play teams within the greater Philadelphia area as the DVHL is committed to limiting the amount of long distance traveling for this Lite Travel League.
Lite travel is a recreational level of hockey and is a great way to continue the process of your skill and gameplay development. The emphasis here is on learning and improving your skills. Games are played within a shorter distance between ice rinks, and skill-levels are intended to be age and skill appropriate. This is a very important next step in your child’s hockey career, as the proper next step following the completion of the Flyers Developmental League. The commitment to our Lite Travel program is limited to one practice and one game each week. This program serves as a great introduction to Travel Hockey!
20 Game Season with 20 Practices
Each player receives a jersey
Or You Can Fill out the Contact Us Form Below:
New! Online Registration for Flyers Skate Zone Programs!
We are excited to announce that Flyers Skate Zone is now able to offer online registration for many of our popular programs, including:
Each location will have its own separate registrations, but you will only need one account to register at any of our facilities!
Note:If you have already created an account, make sure that you use the same email address when registering your child!
Here are the steps to create an online account (ages 18 and over):
1. Visit any of our location's registration page (see below for links)
2. Choose "Create User Account" or "Create Account"
3. Fill out the required information to set up the account.
4. Add your family members (including children 18 and under), by clicking on the "Add Family Member' link. Make sure to add any of your current or future skating or hockey stars as family members.
5. Submit the information to create an account!
6. Login to the account to sign up for any of our programs!
When you register yourself or your child for a program:
7. Make sure to add the right participant to the program (whether it be yourself or your child).
8. Check the waiver checkbox (when required)
9. Add the program to your shopping cart.
10. When you are ready to check out, hit the checkout button in your shopping cart to begin payment processing.
11. Once complete, you are registered!
Check Out the Registration Page for the Facility Closest to You!
St. Patrick's Day Skate
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some ice skating with a green flair to it!
Wear green clothing to our 12:30 PM or 8:00 PM Public Skating Session and Receive FREE Skate Rental!
Also, if you dress as a leprachaun will give you FREE admission to the session!