Learn to Skate
Invest in Your Children's Future with our Learn to Skate program.
The Learn To Skate program is a beginner ice skating program. The lessons include 30 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes of free skate.
Each program comes with a Basic Skills record book, United States Figure Skating (USFS) registration, free skate rental, and a Certificate of Achievement upon completion.
Our Learn to Skate program will have limited capacity and limited levels available for registration and participation. Current local, state and CDC guidelines will dictate our policies.
Registration is limited to ages 5 and up.
Snowplow Sam and beginners needing assistance will not be offered at this time.
Participants will be required to wear cloth face masks during participation.
Online Registration is Required!
Wednesday Classes please make note!
**Please note class will be Thursday 4/22/21 at 6pm. No class on Wednesday 4/21/21.
Benefits of Learn to Skate
- Flyers Skate Zone beginner programs build character in addition to teaching fundamentals of ice skating and ice hockey to your child
- Your child will learn from experienced certified instructors and coaches while also making new friends.
Learn to Skate Program Levels
- Snow Plow Sam (Levels 1-4)- geared for our younger customers age 4-6 years of age (with no little or no skating ability)
- Basic Skills (Levels 1-6) - geared to children age 6 years and up with little or no experience, each level increases the ability level of your child and or teenager
- Freestyle (Pre Free – Freestyle 6) - geared for those who aspire to become proficient at skating and looking to be a figure skater
- Hockey (Levels 1-4)- geared for those who want to become part of the Flyers Skate Zone Future Flyers Programs
For more information about the different levels of our Learn to Skate, please visit LearntoSkateUSA.com.