8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Virtua Center Flyers Skate Zone at Voorhees
Multi-sport participation is vital to the development of the young athlete. Thanks to Skate Zone HockeyAcademy and Wings Academy, your child will have the opportunity to work on their skills in both lacrosseand hockey, while, most importantly, having FUN!
Pick A Stick Camp Each Day Includes:
- 75 minutes of Ice Time, focused on skills with small games added each day
- 75 minutes of Turf Time, focused on the fundamentals of lacrosse
- 45 minutes of Classroom Time, focused on the unique strategies of each sport
Hockey Equipment/Experience Required:
- Must have participated in at least one introductory hockey lesson program (either Flyers Rookie Program or similar)
- Full hockey equipment required
Lacrosse Equipment/Experience Required:
- No experience necessary
- Sticks and goggles will be available to borrow
- Please provide your own helmet and gloves